Stan Pike Furniture Maker - Paid for a custom apothecary chest in august 2010. never received.
I wanted to buy a CD chest that was a really nice piece of furniture.I looked on the internet and I found "Stan Pike furniture maker" that had some really nice apothecary chests that you could order and he would custom make.
He was really fast when I inquired about the wood and the kind of chest I wanted to order. He even Fed-Xed the plans for me to look over. The price was to be $2720.00. Half was due when I placed the order, the other half due a few weeks before he was finished.
I sent the first half via Pay-Pal and he supposedly started on my chest. This was in August 2010. I sent the balance in February 2011 of $1360.00 because he said he was almost done. I sent several e-mails during the following months.
He would take several weeks to get back with me and he would apologize saying the work was taking longer than planned. I have tried to contact him via phone and e-mail ever since and have not gotten any response. So I am out the $2720.00 with no apothecary chest.
This guy is a *** man and I am writing this in hopes that the word will get out and he will not rip-off anyone else.I have given up all hope of receiving my apothecary chest.d56f749 review #357121
You may also like
- "I ordered the Paragould Microfiber Sectional Sofa from defysupply.com on May 17th, 2012. I was quoted 4-6 weeks for delivery. Almost 11 weeks later, on July 31, 2012, I..."
- "I am writing this as a review of the work that was conducted on my home last month from Rhino Shield of Jacksonville, Fl. Several months ago, my blood pressure..."
- "This is the worst place that may have to buy furniture ,horrible experience see pictures..."
- "Deli employees get real mad when you request "thin sliced" meats n cheeses. First let me add, you need to ensure the SLICERS are clean.. Port Richey, FL is terrible..."
- "Image isn't great quality because they remove all original images from their website so you cannot compare when your actual item ordered arrives. I found one in google to..."
- "I ordered flowers for my daughter's birthday through another online company that subcontracted to Wesley Berry. I had no idea the order was going through Wesley Berry until the..."
- "I asked for layers at the Great Clips salon on 104th and May by Creat grocers. Well, it was more butchered than anything and I will never be going..."
- "I bought an Acme Kiva Espresso sectional 6 months ago and the bonded leather completely cracked and is peeling. Mind you I put conditioner on it, usually have it covered,..."
- "I came home on a Monday nignt from work to find my gas had been turned off for some unknown reason. I called ONG and the Rep said she..."