Stan Pike Furniture Maker - Paid for a custom apothecary chest in august 2010. never received.

Nov 06, 2012
review #357121

I wanted to buy a CD chest that was a really nice piece of furniture.I looked on the internet and I found "Stan Pike furniture maker" that had some really nice apothecary chests that you could order and he would custom make.

He was really fast when I inquired about the wood and the kind of chest I wanted to order. He even Fed-Xed the plans for me to look over. The price was to be $2720.00. Half was due when I placed the order, the other half due a few weeks before he was finished.

I sent the first half via Pay-Pal and he supposedly started on my chest. This was in August 2010. I sent the balance in February 2011 of $1360.00 because he said he was almost done. I sent several e-mails during the following months.

He would take several weeks to get back with me and he would apologize saying the work was taking longer than planned. I have tried to contact him via phone and e-mail ever since and have not gotten any response. So I am out the $2720.00 with no apothecary chest.

This guy is a *** man and I am writing this in hopes that the word will get out and he will not rip-off anyone else.I have given up all hope of receiving my apothecary chest.

654e5a6
2.5
Had an experience with Stan Pike Furniture Maker?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
CAPTCHA

×
You were reading a complaint about Stan Pike Furniture Maker.
Filing a new complaint about
×